Everyone can write, sing and also paint. The challenge is to expand your possibilities in these arts. Dare to go on an adventure…..and be awed by your own capabilities. And of course, afterwards you can be proud of the tangible result.
Paint the whole day in an atmospheric studio with professional accompaniment of expressive artist Toos van Poppel with a park-like garden as scenery.
It concerns a one-day workshop in painting/mixed technique.
Improve your skills
by working on canvas with acrylic paint. Meanwhile have something nice to eat and drink in the company of a maximum of seven people, and go home with your own painting at the end of the day!
Good weather allows both indoor and outdoor painting.
- 9.30 am: start, short introduction with coffee/tea.
- Determine your own “mission” by means of schetches on paper.
- Paint the basic colours on the canvas.
- A few exercises with materials on paper.
- Let loose on the canvas…
- 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm lunch.
- Work it out, refine, take your distance and your time for your last improvement.
- 3.30 pm: clean up, discuss and toast to the final result.
- 4.00 uur: leave with your own canvas!
Normally every 2nd Thursday and every 2nd Friday of the month (not in July or August).
From 9.30 am until 4.00 pm.
To take along:
- Protective clothing (for example an old shirt)
- materials to use in your work of art, for example a cherished photograph, parts of text, (relief-)paper or pieces of fabric, or a loved object.
This is for inspiration and/or for actual use in the painting.
There is a choice of sizes:
- 2 x 40 x 40 cm. (extra thick)
- 80 x 80 cm. (extra thick)
- 100 x 100 cm.
- 80 x 120 cm.
Number of Persons:
At least 4, at most 7.
€150 each. This includes the canvas and materials, coffee/tea, lunch and, later on, 1 photograph (if possible and wished for).
In case of enrollment of a group of 7 persons, the subscribing student receives a 50% discount.
Studio of Toos van Poppel in Zeist
TOOS VAN POPPEL